During Check-Out, please include the Make/Model of the firearm and what you need to be “custom” in the Comment box provided.
- Examples of reasons for custom holster: RMR, Tall Sights, mag attached to holster, sweat shield, and so on….
- Your traditional lights and lasers will usually fit in one of our Modified for laser Holster options, but if you have something unique that is what our custom division is for.
- After you have completed your order, please email email@example.com and put “Custom Holster Order # (your order number)” in the subject line. Please attach a trace of your firearm in PDF Format (induding lights/lasers/optics/etc) if needed. Please use a standard 8.5″x11″ sheet of white paper.
- Please be as detailed and specific as possible on your trace and with your information as to get the best custom holster possible. Our Custom Department uses all of this information to make your holster. Each holster is build to the specific needs of each customer and that firearm.
When ordering a Custom Holster with a “clip” attached please include the following
- Specify which make and model weapon you have, if you have a light make sure that is noted as well.
- Include if you are left handed or right handed
- If you would like your clip positioned on a certain spot on the Holster please add where you would like it placed. If this information is not included it will be placed in the center of the holster.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Holsters will normally ship in 2-3 weeks. All sales are final on Custom holsters. No returns after completion of product. MUST send PDF tracing of your weapon on an 8.5×11 piece of printer paper.This can not be a picture taken with cell phone. Image must be scanned into PDF format.